Friday, February 7, 2020

Slow and Steady part 2


This week has been a bit more like last week. The slow and steady progress toward the finish line. But, when it’s all said and done, whom would you like to be, the tortoise or the hare?
We have a few more steps of the process of establishing and implementing the building of a business website explained.
Part of the lesson was with regard to a walk-through of implementing PayPal buttons on the site to process transactions. Despite the fact that I doubt I will need a payment button on my site directly, I think it is fantastic information to have, and the concept and process can be applied to similar things which my site may utilize.
Now, even with the slow crawl toward the finish line (or would it be the starting line?) for the process of establishing a website, I believe that it ends (begins) next week. Then the true race begins. No safety net, no experimental models inside a classroom . . . just the read deal.
I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little apprehensive. Not a sense of dread as described last week that I felt at the beginning of the semester. Just . . . nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment