Saturday, March 7, 2020

To Pivot or Not to Pivot?

I think this blogpost is supposed to be about what I've learned in class and how it applies to the on-line business and such. But there's an apathetic part of me that is trying to grow stronger, and then there's my work schedule this week which at first blush is I think the most perfect schedule I think I can have at my current job, yet it's very non-conducive to having the time for working on my website. and then there's the fact that I don't feel the fire under my feet passion for it as much anymore.

Well, I take that back, it's there, just not in the manner that I'm currently presenting it. part of the schtick with what I'm doing is that I wanted to tie in my video game twitch streaming to my website for live reviews . . . and at this point I think that video gaming is just getting in the way. I've thought about it and think I've come up with an interesting plan to  solve that problem. Just cut out the twitch streaming. now, I'd still have a live review aspect to the website, but it'd be an audio recording of me chatting. since it'd just be audio, I figure I could do it as a podcast and host the podcast on my site. still going over the same details and info. The biggest issue is that I don't think that I'd be able to implement the pivot in the manner I'd like to with the remaining time left in the semester. Therefore I just keep trudging along and try to figure out Google Ads and Keywords, as mind-boggling as they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment