Friday, March 13, 2020

Successful?!?!


While going through and setting up to work on this assignment, I was skimming over the instructions (the weekly assignments typically have the same instructions every week, it’s good to double check no curveballs are thrown at ya) and while it was the same, “Write a blog post, post it to the internet for the world to see.”
But I noticed something specific in the instructions. “Reflect upon your learning experiences from this week as well as your thoughts and ideas about creating and running a successful online business.
One of the things I can reflect about this week and the website, is that I honestly don’t feel like it’s very successful online business. Sure, it’s trying to be. But it just will take a lot of work.
I have plans, and I want to implement the plans, I just need time to implement them. Sadly, I don’t feel like I’ll have time to implement them until after the semester is over. But, this is still a learning experience and process I’ll be able to use to help the later application of those ideas when Live On The Couch 2.0 rolls out.

No comments:

Post a Comment