Thursday, January 23, 2020

Passion is the Seed, not the Fruit

So now we begin to work on my thoughts and opinions of the coursework for this week in my class. What take away do I have for this week? What are my thoughts?


We learned about different types of business models for doing business on-line. Of course a lot of the course work just reinforced my thoughts of what model type I'd already decided to use. Something that helped get re-inforced is the fact that in order to have a web business succeed, especially with the affiliation model I've chosen, it needs to be something that the content creator is passionate about. Which is why it's a good thing that I'm going to be focusing on my passions; Geek Media.

One thing I did notice is that in the fictional case study that has been carried over from week to week, the trio of would be web entrepreneurs I felt would not be best served in the same style of business model as I would use. Because the passion is not there. Passion is Key.


No comments:

Post a Comment